Total Pageviews

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

OVER 100 FANS!

In exactly 14 days, Suprema Mamma has acquired over 100 fans! Thank you to all of my 'Likes'. I strongly feel that 2011 is going to be a GOOD year for everyone. I have been hoping and praying for breakthroughs for everyone! My goal is to reach 250 'Likes' by the 2 month anniversary of Suprema Mamma which will be February 22nd!

Can you help us in doing this?


Because you all helped me in reaching 100 'Likes', I will do a drawing for either (6) flannel cloth wipes (perfect for the baby or for the newly potty trained!) or a set of 4 kitchen/bath hand towels. To enter, just follow my blog and post below what you'd like to see offered through Suprema Mamma or the first thing you would purchase from me. Drawing will be held Saturday morning at 10am.

7 comments:

  1. I'd like to see tote bags or a doggie placemat that i can put Hurley's bowls on. Or American Girl pjs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd love to see reusable snack/sandwich bags :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Im following your blog now. Funky winter hats.

    ReplyDelete
  4. GREAT idea, NewMama2010! You will definitely be seeing that...because I need to make some for myself, too! :) Courtneylee, I will definitely start a new line of doggie/pet items. I was discussing my business w/ a fellow pet lover & he had recommended pet items as well. I will work on a tote...& I have already made PJs for the AGs! Let me know what print(s) your girls like!

    ReplyDelete
  5. New follower.
    http://crazy4fluff.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey momma! You are doing GREAT, and I know there's nothing you can't do-for me of course!!! JK, hehe!! I would LOVE to see some momma cloth, unpaper towels, kitchen towels, prints(flannel) on one side and a microfiber on the other! Some binky blankies of course(or toy ring instead). Toddler size snuggies would be awesome! Bottle warmers(covers), too! Placemats! Coasters! Baby sized pillows, minky ones!!!And VERY thin and safe! BABYLEGS!!! Diaper covers and FLEECE SOAKERS!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The winner has been picked. NewMama2010, please e-mail me at tana.zollerx4@gmail.com to claim your prize!!!!

    ReplyDelete